As a volunteer organization, we need lots of help!
- Organizers – we meet 2-3 times a month to get everything set up for upcoming Assemblies, then we do a lot of the legwork the day of.
- Musicians – music is a huge part of Sunday Assembly and we need accompaniment for our congregation. We usually sing 4 songs which are chosen mainly from popular music from the past 40 years.
- Speakers – There are 3 speaking parts in an Assembly. At the beginning there’s a short reading, then there’s a longer talk about a research or community project and finally there’s a short story about someone who is doing their best.
- Day of Support – there’s a lot of stuff that needs doing; moving chairs, making coffee, setting up A/V equipment, cleaning up.
- Advertising/Social Media – Do you have marketing experience? Are you just on twitter all the time? Help us out!
- Volunteering / outreach coordinator – Once we’re more steady on our feet we’d like to start helping out directly in the community with organized volunteering, donations, drives, etc.
If you are interested in any of the above or helping in some other capacity we haven’t listed, get in touch using one of the links at the bottom of the page!